A Two-Way Relationship
The Global Prophetic Alliance seeks to foster mature, two-way relationships. The responsibilities and expectations that go into healthy relationships work both ways. The following points outline some of the things that members can expect from the GPA HQ, as well as the good practices that all GPA members should adopt.
1. We recognise that family-time, with opportunities to share with each other, is really important.n
Therefore weu2019ll aim to host private GPA member meetings before or after our major annual conferences.n
2. We recognise that leaders donu2019t often need someone to hold their hand u2013 but on the few occasions that they do, they really need to be able to reach out to someone.n
Therefore weu2019ll allocate a personal point of contact for GPA commissioned leaders u2013 someone at HQ who you can call, message or email and who can make sure your need is made to known to the right people.n
3. We take our apostolic and prophetic responsibility seriously.n
If youu2019re up for it and willing, we recognise that our role in your life is to be a place of sharpening, stretching, training and encouragement.
4. We recognise that your primary reason for connecting with the Global Prophetic Alliance is probably because you want to hear from God better/more.n
Weu2019ll make sure that GPA members are prioritised for personal ministry appointments for prophetic check-ups (including business and leadership), freedom ministry and so on.n
For churches, organisations and businesses we can arrange for a corporate prophetic word u2013 or prioritise any invitations you send to our prophets or teaching teams.n
5. It is important that we pray for you.n
Here at our base in Scotland we will be praying regularly and often for everyone who is part of GPA. We will engage in winning spiritual battles on your behalf u2013 sometimes without you even knowing there was a battle in process.
1. You’ll recognise that good communication is really important in a relationship.n
Therefore, please make every effort to keep us updated with your news, stats and prayer needs (via your point of contact).u00a0n
For church, businesses and organisations – we’d love to read your annual report of stats, testimonies and successes. For Nests, we’ll want to know who your Nest members aare – so that we can cover them too. And so on.n
2. You’ll recognise that, despite the wonders of modern technology, face-to-face is still the best.n
Therefore, please make every effort to attend as many events at the HQ in Scotland as you can. We will endeavour to make available as many opportunities for training, teaching and encouragement, both online and in-person, but it will be your responsibility to pursue ongoing relationship and not become a u2018strangeru2019.n
3. You’ll recognise that ‘honouring a prophet in the name of a prophet’ can take on a variety of forms. For example:
We expect youu2019ll sow generously into the Alliance on a regular basis.
Please consider promoting GPA events to your church members, friends and networks (affiliate discounts can be made available for select events). You may also want to link to Global Prophetic Alliance from your website or other online presence. Logos and artwork to help with this are available.
4. Just as we’ll be praying for you, it’s also important that you have your own personal/corporate prayer cover.n
Spiritual warfare is real and we expect that you will acknowledge this and build accordingly. Itu2019s really important that you take responsibility for your own ongoing and consistent prayer cover and invest in appointing intercessors for you/your ministry/your prophetic nest/your business. This kind of investment in prayer pays serious dividends! PS Your prayer groups may benefit from membership of The Purple Company.n
5. Good character in relationships is so important.n
Are you willing and desiring to learn, to be sharpened, to embrace change and to be stretched?